Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update

Friday was the first meeting of the Denver Exploratory Club which took place at the 1up. The bar itself was pretty cool with classic games like Galaga, Pac-Man, Paper Boy, and many more all of which cost only 25 cents. The downside was that 1up had gotten a lot of new hype so they actually had a line to get in which I can't stand for (no pun intended), then I go up to the bar and order 4 shots of Jack Daniels to be told I owe them $24... Not only was this a little pricey for my liking but they were promoting their long island ice teas which would put you back $15 and they had rules saying any drink with 3 ingredients was a certain price, 4 was this much, and so on and so on (I don't like rules). Not the best watering hole by any means but definitely a good place to go with friends on an off night or once the excitement cools off. Stay posted for the next DEC meeting.

There were all kinds of other things going on in Denver but here is a clip of a new Datsik song he played for the first time at the Ogden. I have a link for a download of his remix "Animale" by Don Diablo featuring Dragonette. I know Bassnectar's Snow Ball set has been a repetitive subject on here but I didn't even realize when he dropped this beast of a beat that it was a Datsik remix, enjoy it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment