Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Monday Monday

Sorry for the delay in getting a new post up, last week was a busy one for me. Interview Tuesday, double header with The Puds Thursday, and the Stranahan's Whiskey Distillery tour Friday. Whenever I tend to get a little stressed out I need some crunchy jams to mellow me out. Here is a playlist of some of my favorite bands and their "marquee" songs or just ones that I happen to enjoy so I hope you do as well.


MusicPlaylistView Profile

I was really bummed when I heard that The Gothic was having A-Trak come play on a Monday night. A-Trak is arguably the best turntable DJ in the world and with his colloborative hits from Duck Sauce, "Anyway," and "Barbara Streisand," he has been introduced to a much larger audience base. For him to play such a small venue will be a real treat for those attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment