Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fringe, Mustaches, Suits, & Storm Troopers. Just What Your Tuesday Needs.

My work dress code is business casual. This means that there is rarely the need to dress up. Knowing that when you look good you feel good and that women go crazy for a sharp dressed man I instituted "Tie Tuesday" in the office. I always feel like I can make moves on Tuesday and today I'll certainly be bringing the heat. One of my favorite songs to get my day going off to a great start is "Seven Turns" by The Allman Brothers Band. Spoiler alert: if you don't like desert scenery and lip synching skip the video.



This Thursday Absinthe House, formerly known as The Foundry, will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo with Lazerdisk Party Sex. I originally discovered this Burlington, VT duo by randomly seeing them for my first show of Snow Ball Music Festival. I became impatient while waiting for some girls in the bathroom and meandered to the Heat Hut alone. From the outside I could see boas, wigs, and one pieces. I naturally recognized this being my friends from Keystone and immediately joined the party. I didn't stay long but I did see enough to tell you that these guys will be raging Thursday and for only $5 you'll literally be getting some bang for your buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment