Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If Your Drugs Aren't Designer, I Don't Want Them

Many of you may remember how this blog all started with the Denver Cruisers. This is the last week of the event so many know, love, and associate their Wednesday with. The theme of this week is ski-in/ski-out. I hope to see you all there donning your neon, xxxl tall tees, and one piece suits.

Tomorrow is the show that you need to know about. The Bluebird will be hosting Designer Drugs the duo from New York made up of Michael Vincent Patrick and Theodore Paul Nelson. If asked to describe their music I would have to call it of the pop banger genre that takes vocals generally from a pop song and throws them over techno/house beats. Try working out to this music, it will make you run faster and jump higher even if you leave your PF Flyers at home. Tickets are about $22 so not too bad for a dj group known around the world. You can download their last 4 mix tapes for free off their myspace page which I would highly suggest doing. I have only seen them once and it was to open for Savoy so I’m sure they were holding back but they had the club bumping. Can’t say for certain I’ll make it to the show after my softball game but hopefully will be there to celebrate a victory.


No comments:

Post a Comment